söndag 5 januari 2014

Cezars Wonder Woman #1

So I'm an animator by profession but I've always loved to draw and learn new stuff. So I'm freshing up on how you do characters by entering the comic-con competition at GameArtisans.org So I'm doing Wonder Woman because I secretly adore her even though I'm pretty clueless of what she's about. I've tried some approaches on what I wanna do but finally Migal the Great mentioned gladiators and how that would solve much of my problems. Here's some sketches over the past few days.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey man! Didn't know you could draw! :D
    Was checkin up on the character on the almighty wikipedia and they speak about a couple of her weapons and what not. Would be cool if you incorporated your angle on "the lasso of truth" and what not.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman
    I like the stanced one a lot. I think you could make the helmet more ornamental without loosing the star. Would help the whole gladiator approach. Also maybe incorporate a bit more of the traditional Wonderwoman outfit? So we know who it is instantly?
    My two cents, keep up the good work.
    Oh and if you guys want more happening on el grinde I'd gladly join and throw up some shit of my own!

    SvaraRadera